Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Saturday 24 March 2012

Conceptual Knitting - I need your help!

A couple of nights ago I came across this 'conceptual knitting' and I have to say I love the idea! Knitting without a pattern to add a 'sense of adventure' and result in a totally unique end product! This is where you come in! I am undertaking the 'Social Knitwork' project and need you to choose a colour out of the four below and tell me why you chose it - I will then knit it into my scarf! I will knit in the order the colours come in and by the end of it should have a beautiful scarf! So please, choose a colour and leave me a comment to let me know why so I can start my social knitwork scarf!



Love Rebecca

Linking to
Six Sisters Stuff
Family Ever After
Naptime Crafters 
Rae Gun Ramblings 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We love having you and hope you'll be back next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...