Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Hunger Games Bracelet


First off, apologies for the blog silence this past week. Last week was the last week of term and it was slightly crazy getting all my work done for the last day! I am spending all week this week in a primary school and loving it! Next week I will be at home, relaxing and hopefully, attempting some of the projects I have pinned and haven't had the time to try out!


So, Friday: Hunger Games is released in cinemas (although I am not seeing it until next Wednesday :( !). I am loving the Hunger Games projects that are scattered around the blogworld at the moment! Following from my Hunger Games cushion, I made a friendship bracelet in co-ordinating colours to wear next week when I finally get to see the film!

To make your own Hunger Games friendship bracelet, check out this tutorial but use 4 strands of thread; 2 black and 2 gold.
Hope you all enjoy the film this week. May the odds be ever in your favour!

Love Rebecca

Linking to
Rae Gun Ramblings 
Sew Much Ado 


4 comments:

  1. You could never have enough Hunger Games accessories! Would wear this stacked with some other bracelets:D New to your blog and glad to have found your creative space on the web:D

    Chandra
    astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I need to read the books first ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I can't wait for the movie to come out! I just finished reading the series again for the third time in preparation.
    I'm having a "Yarn" series on my blog now and have a link party I'd love for you to check out!
    Yarn it all! Link PartyI'd love for you to come by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen it now? I saw it today and loved it! Love your blog, thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...