Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Effie and Ollie

 So what with essay writing, revision and other things that seem to fill my day at the moment, I haven't been able to complete any major projects but oh well; I am on holiday after all! Last Thursday, my Mum and me did spend a whole day together round the house which I thoroughly enjoyed!

We baked hot cross buns and walnut oatcakes - both a hit - particularly the oatcakes which were delicious with cheese, onion chutney and apple! In the afternoon we retreated to my brother's bedroom which, since he is in Belgium, has become my Mum's sewing room (I am very jealous about the amount of space she has to sew - my uni room is very small!).

Anyway...armed with this pattern, we created Ollie and Effie our lovable and oh so cute fabric elephants! We shared my Mum's sewing machine (mine is still in York) and each created a little Elephant.
What do you think? I am pleased with how they turned out although the pattern is definitely fiddly!



Love Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. Aww.. they are so cute! I love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...these are adorable. I can't wait to make one for my elephant loving daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...