Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Thursday 5 April 2012

Weekend in Brussels

My brother and his girlfriend live and work in Brussels, Belgium so last weekend my parents and I took the Eurostar over to visit them! We had a really good time - ate some delicious food and enjoyed spending time together as a family. Here are some of my photos from the trip ...

Olympic Rings at St Pancras Station







 
We spent Saturday afternoon walking in a forest just a 25 minutes tram ride outside Brussels.

I love looking up at the sky through the trees - even on a dull day its a great view!
Grand Place at night

My favourite buildings at the Grand Place - I love how the top of each one is completely different

I had my first EVER hot chocolate at a cafe inside this covered gallery! 
There is an amazing little bakery just down the street from my brother's flat where we bought croissants, almond croissants, pain au chocolat and this raisin twirl thing that I cannot remember the name of!



























Love Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...