Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Friday 15 June 2012

Blog Angels

Photobucket

Some of you may have heard of the Blog Angels project being run by Rosie at Craftbotics and Katlyn from The Dreamy Meadow!

This is a great project and I am pleased to share my mid-angel experiences!

I have to be cryptic so no one guesses who I have been assigned but I have enjoyed exploring a new blog. It is fun making an effort to try to get to know someone!

So what has this process taught me so far? Well, there are some people out there who are natural blog-angels and leave us lovely comments on posts, and follow our blogs - I have realised that this takes a little time and a bit more effort but it is completely worth it to be able to add a little brightness to someone's day! I aspire to be blog-angel-like in all my blog world  interactions in the future because we all like a little bit of love from our fellow bloggers!

Love Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. Amen! I hope we can all continue to be blog angel - like! :) Thank you for participating! Hope to see you in round two in August as well! :) xo
    Katlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! so good to see you linking up and your blog growing. You always produce such quality posts. You really deserve a bit more recognition.

    Squeeze xx

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you!!!! It takes time, but when someone says you made their day its completely worth it :) You never know when someone really needs that extra boost!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...