Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Olympic Torch Relay

The Olympic Torch came to York today! We went down to see my supervisor and lecturer who was carrying the flame - he looked so happy!


So many people turned out for the event and there was a really lovely feeling of community!


 The brass band playing 'Rule Britiannia', 'Jeruselum' and other traditional English music created the perfect atmosphere!


Has the torch been to your town yet?

Love Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. I saw it in Wales, not where I live. We were driving on a school trip, got caught in the traffic, so decided to stop off and join in. It was surprisingly emotional! I won't see it pass through my town as I am at a festival in Spain. Glad I did get to see it though.

    Love his expression above!

    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...