Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Its a Wrap Wednesday - Wrap Salad Basket


This week's Its a Wrap is a simple twist on the simple salad - make a basket of a wrap simply by moulding a wrap into an ovenproof bowl and cook at 180C for 15-20 minutes until browned - will crunch up more after a few minutes out of the oven

Then fill with your favourite green salad and a yummy topping like tuna mayo and sweetcorn!

Love Rebecca


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca, so I found your blog through Betsie from Craftbotic and I am sooo your new follower!!! I love all the recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...