Home     About me     Recipes      Tutorials      Projects     Link Parties      Recipes From Around The World

Sunday 7 October 2012

New Term, New Schedule!

It has finally arrived. Tomorrow is the first day of the FINAL year of my Psychology degree! To be honest, I cannot wait until this time next year when I will (hopefully!) be starting a PGCE in Primary Education and beginning my journey to becoming a teacher (I apply on Wednesday - Fingers crossed!)

But I still have one year to get through. A year filled with a final project, essays, exams and enough reading to make my head explode!

So with all that on the go, I thought I would set a blog schedule to a) help organise the content on the blog b) help organise me! So (subject to change!) here is the blog schedule I plan to stick to over the coming months - please forgive me if I slip up here and there!



Monday - The video of the week is a new feature I am starting. Do you ever stumble across a youtube video that you absolutely love/find hilarious/cannot get enough of? Well I seem to do this all the time, one way or another and I always want to share what I find so here is my chance! Every Monday, I will share a video with you in an attempt to beat the Monday Morning Blues!

Wednesday -If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know what this is about. If not, firstly, nice to have you! Secondly, It was my News Years Resolution to try a new recipe every week and post it on the blog (25 of the recipes had to be from different countries!) so this is where I will post the recipe.

Friday - The Storybook Craft Project is in full swing and each week there will be a new project inspired by a book. I have some great guest posts lined up but if you are still interested in posting, let me know, there are still spots in November or December (email me at rj (dot) heron (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk ). Also, if you have an idea of a book you would like to see featured, let me know!

Weekend - This is my chance to share with you any other crafts/recipes that I have been working on! (some may also crop up on Tuesdays/Wednesdays - but only occasionally!)

So there you have it! Hopefully this will work - I have so much I want to share with you all!

Also - I posted a sneak preview of next week's Storybook Project on Twitter...if you can't wait until Friday, check it out!

I hope that you have a great week

Love Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca,
    Good projects!Last year my daughter finished Psychology (Orgazicional)!Do you know the book The Return from Victoria Hislop? I love it!

    Wishing you a fabulous week and the best for your studies!

    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Heron's Crafts! I love receiving your comments - and try to answer to all comments received by email! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...